January 12, 2012

Happy New Year and Welcome!

via Fleet Feet Louisville
Okay… I admit it – I make New Year’s resolutions. I once heard someone say, “You’re never too old to get better at life.” And, because I believe this I always get invigorated at the beginning of the New Year. I wind up with a long list of what I want the next year to be, of what I want to accomplish, and things I want to do.

Just Some of Julie’s Resolutions for 2012:

· Eat healthier
· Ride my exercise bike 1800 seconds a day
· Do the 10 Minute Trainer every day
· Walk 10,005 steps a day as measured by my trusty pedometer
· Cook a new recipe every week from Pinterest
· Make friends in my new hometown
· Move/organize my tons of stuff out of boxes and into my new home
· Finish 85 Thank You cards for my wedding presents (bad, bad bride/groom!)
· Read 1 non-fiction book and 1 New York Times best-seller a month
· Build up my Dave Ramsey inspired emergency fund
· See all the Academy Award nominated Best Pictures before the Academy Awards
· Complete a 5k every quarter
· Visit one museum a month
· Take lots of pictures documenting my first year of marriage
· Visit a city in the U.S. I have never been to
· Learn to use my fancy knives

2012 is going to be an exciting year with lots of opportunities. I plan on making this a kick-ass year and hope you are ready to join me on my journey! These are just a few of the things on my radar that will help me make any day extraordinary. How are you going to make this year any day extraordinary?

xoxo,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment